Healite II Phototherapy
What Is Light Therapy?
Low-level light therapy (LLLT) with Healite II is the therapeutic use of light emitting diode (LED) to photomodulate cellular function, enhancing cell repair and function as well as stimulating proliferation. This works to improve and quicken wound healing, treat acne, rejuvenate the appearance of skin, stimulate hair growth, improve local circulation and relieve pain and stiffness in muscles and joints.
How Does It Work?
Unlike Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and lasers that rely on thermal injury to prompt the skin to repair itself, Healite II harnesses the properties of 415 and 830 nm light via LED technology, properly delivered and concentrated, treating effectively without possibility of physical trauma or thermal damage. LLLT can be used as a standalone therapy or as an enhancement of recovery with nearly any medical procedure.
Why use Healite II?
- Suitable for all Fitzpatrick skin tones
- Powerful enough to penetrate deep where it is needed
- Works at subcellular, cellular and tissue level
- Works alone or as an adjunctive therapy
- Treats multiple skin conditions including rosacea, dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis
- Eliminates p.acnes bacteria
- Improves circulation
- Stimulates skin rejuvenation
- Accelerates minor and major wound healing
- Prevents hypertrophic scarring
- Relieves pain and stiffness in muscles and joints
- Pain-free, non-invasive, treatment of patients all ages
Book your consultation today
We offer complimentary consultations for all of our services, so call us today on 0755 262 331 to book a consultation time that suits you.BOOK NOW